Updated: 23 June 2023
Coaching Disclaimer & Waiver
All coaching services and communication, email or otherwise, delivered by Helvi Lystiani (a.k.a Rasa Estee), (your “Coach”), as well as information set forth on this website www.rasaestee.com are meant to satisfy your own interest in the topics presented and potentially, assist you with your own self improvement. However, you agree that any satisfaction with a particular course or material is entirely subjective and that we do not guarantee that you will like, agree with or receive any results from any particular course or materials. Coaching is not professional mental health care or medical care and is not a replacement for medical advice or psychological treatment.
By purchasing coaching services from your Coach, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
- I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from my Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
- I understand that coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry and that my Coach is not licensed by Indonesia or any other state/country. I also understand that for all legal purposes, the services provided by my Coach will be considered to be provided in Indonesia.
- I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
- I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
- I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Zoom/Skype and other technology.
- I understand that if my Coach suggests that I purchase any additional products or services, whether from this site or elsewhere, I am not required to do so and any such purchase will be at my own risk and subject to any terms and conditions presented at the time of such purchase.
- I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge my Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Coach as a result of the advice given by my Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
For further inquiries: email me.
Let's stay in touch.
My bi-weekly Lush Letters are meant to inspire us to reflect, act, and grow in sexual thriving and fierce loving. They come with subscriber-only link access to monthly Turn-On Sessions: a 2-hour, 1:1 coaching session with me that you can book by donating what-you-can to non-profits from around the world. #unsubscribeanytime (Please remember to check your email to confirm subscription!)